Business Development Manager Service Contracts (Automotive Industry - Automation) (m/f/d)
Transform your ideas into solutions and products at HORIBA. We work together to overcome global challenges with our measurement and analysis technology, and to create opportunities and conditions for a brighter future.
START NOW. We are looking for people who have a vision. A vision for sustainable, future-oriented technologies.
The Business Development Manager Service Contracts will strengthen our service business for the product line “Automation Systems” in Germany.
- Service contracts for automation systems including software licenses and service
- Proactive and systematic sales of service contracts and maintenance renewals covering the installed basis in Europe and Asia
- Proposal generation and price calculation
- Sales presentations with customers and resellers
- Follow-up of proposals
- Support of the HORIBA sales organization
- Analysis of the commercial success of existing service contracts
- Close communication with the colleagues from the automation product line, the proposal application engineers for new systems and the service managers for other product lines
- Technical or commercial education or university degree
- Minimum of 3 years of business experience in sales or service of automation products or similar
- Open and communicative character
- Team player
- Open for change
- Experience in automotive testbeds would be appreciated
- Good knowledge in spoken and written English
- Good MS Office knowledge
What we offer – your benefits at HORIBA:
- Top development and creative opportunities in a high-tech group
- Prospects for your future: both internationally and in other segments of the company
- Our own training centre for product training, which also includes soft skills, such as languages
- A pleasant, highly acclaimed working environment, modern working equipment
- Company pension scheme, tax paid and fully funded by the company
- And in addition to that: long-term savings schemes, bridge-day rules without impacting holiday entitlement, holiday and Christmas bonuses, relocation support, further training
HORIBA is a world leader with a wide range of products for the automotive testing industry, process and environmental technology, medical diagnostics, semiconductor manufacturing, and the field of molecular & elemental analysis for research, quality control and laboratory analysis.
Inspired by our company motto “Joy and Fun”, we develop and market high-quality products, contributing to the protection of our environment and resources for future generations.
Have we sparked your interest?
We look forward to receiving your application documents including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
HORIBA Europe GmbH