Control Unit Design for Field Operations
- Auto-calibration feature provides hassle free calibration of pH, dissolved oxygen, conductivity, turbidity and depth.
- Shock resistant cover designed for rough treatment in the field and is easily cleaned.
- Cable can be easily connected and disconnected with quick-connect fitting.
- Auto hold function freezes average data values on the screen to offer more time to verify or transcribe data.
- Diagnostic functions notify the user of errors.
- Integral USB connection for data transfer to a PC. USA cable is sold separately and includes software.
- Selectable measurement units allow the operator to report data without the need to convert data to desired units of measure.
Sensor Probe Unit
Multiple Sensors Housed in Each Probe
- Multiple sensors allow for the measurement of 11 parameters simultaneously (pH, pH(mv), ORP, DO, COND, Salinity, TDS, Seawater Specific Gravity, Temperature, Turbidity, Water Depth).
- Turbidity sensor U-53 conforms to US EPA method 180.1. Precision has been improved over conventional instruments. The model U-53 high precision filed replaceable turbidity sensor with wiper has a resolution of 0.01 NTU.
- Turbidity sensor of U-54 conforms to EN ISO 7027. The model U-54 has a resolution of 0.01 NTU.
- Improved stability of the dissolved oxygen sensor has been achieved with a new 3 electrode design for fast response and polarographic sensor for ease of maintenance.
- pH and ORP electrodes can be replaced individually to reduce replacement costs