- A measurement cycle of approx. 3 seconds supports concentration management for 300 mm processes.
A very short measurement cycle* of approximately two seconds means fast response. Frequent feedback for both single-bath and batch type cleaning devices is supported.
*Does not include chemical replacement and cooling times.
- The compact design means less space is needed for the cleaning device.
Because of the compact design, only two-thirds (*) the conventional floor area is required, so less space is needed for the cleaning device. The monitor can be easily integrated with the cleaning device.
*Based on comparison with the CS-220 series by HORIBA.
- Fewer lot defects in the cleaning process mean a higher yield.
Output from the monitor is used for replenishment control of the TMAH/H2O2 solutions, enabling cleaning with a high reproducibility rate. There are fewer defects in the cleaning process, and this helps boost the overall yield.
- Fully automatic measurement and simple control.
All the user has to do is prepare the TMAH/H2O2 solution. Measurement is fully automatic, so no control whatsoever is required once the measurement has begun. In addition, air is used for reference spectral measurement, so a utility water supply is not needed.
- Comprehensive measures to eliminate air bubbles enable measurement of high-temperature samples.
Air bubbles are separated out in a bubble removing tank, while an electromagnetic valve minimizes mixing of air bubbles in the flow cell during measurement. If the monitor has an integrated cooling unit, high-temperature samples can be sent directly to the monitor. Temperature compensation is carried out automatically.
- 24 V DC used for higher safety assurance.
Low-voltage 24 V DC is used for the power supply, offering improved safety and protection from electrical shock. An internal leakage sensor can be installed to detect water leaks, so that the supply of TMAH/H2O2 solutions can be shut off in the event of an emergency.